Terms & Conditions
The Cut > Terms & Conditions
We want you to enjoy your experience at The Cut so please read the terms and conditions here so you are aware of the circumstances which may affect your enjoyment and participation in Events.
‘Events’ include Concerts, Recitals, Plays, Theatrical Productions, Lectures and Festivals, Fairs or Bazaars
‘Event Organisers’ means New Cut Arts Ltd Registered Charity No. xxx hereafter referred to as The Cut
‘TicketSource’ provides the software system and transactional infrastructure by which Event Organisers make their tickets available for purchase online. It facilitates the transaction between the Event Organisers and you the Customer.
‘Tickets’ are tickets for Events purchased through TicketSource or The Cut direct
‘Covid 19’ by purchasing a ticket, you agree to follow our guidelines as published in the news section. ** These are reviewed and altered according to the latest Government guidance and regulations.
Please refer to the terms and conditions of TicketSource in relation to the purchase and supply of tickets for Events. Please read these carefully as by doing so, you accept that these terms and conditions will govern your contractual relationship with them and the Event Organisers. Your attention is also drawn to the Booking Protect option.
If a donation request is stated to be valid for Gift Aid please confirm that you are a UK taxpayer in accordance with the requirements of the Gift Aid Scheme. If you choose to make a Gift Aid donation, your personal information may be used by the relevant Event Organiser for the purposes of reclaim.
The information contained within The Cut website and/or on social and printed media, is correct at time of going to publication. The Cut reserves the right to make alterations where necessary and is not liable for any subsequent omissions.
- To be admitted you must be in possession of a valid Ticket.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure tickets in their possession are for the correct date and time; please check your ticket carefully.
- The Cut reserves the right to change or limit the number of tickets available for sale at any time.
- Tickets purchased cannot be resold for commercial gain.
- Bookings made via telephone, online or in person are subject to a fee of xxx per transaction.
- Subject to proof and at the discretion of the Management lost tickets will be replaced free of charge.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded unless the Event is cancelled, moved to another date, or if details of the Event are significantly changed after a booking is placed (significant change would be a change of headline act (concerts only). Please refer to TicketSource
- The Cut reserves the right to alter or vary the advertised programme, including cast, running times, and such other matters without prior notice or without being obliged to refund monies or change tickets save where a significant change has been made (as above). Please refer to TicketSource
- In case of a show/performance cancellation The Cut will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders. However, we cannot guarantee that ticket holders will be informed before the date of the performance when this is due to circumstances beyond our control. In any event, where an Event is no longer available or cancelled, please refer to TicketSource
- The Cut will have no liability to you for any damage, defect or loss arising from any events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- Any published advice about age suitability for any performances is offered as a guide. It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to determine the suitability for their child.
- For certain shows, babies and children under 3 are welcome and may share a seat with you. For shows which do not qualify for this option, we regret children under 3 are not admitted.
- For reasons of Safeguarding, all children aged 14 and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult (aged 18+) at all times. ???
- To avoid disturbing the audience and performers, latecomers may not be allowed access to the auditorium until a suitable point in the performance designated by the Events Organisers, which may not be until the interval.
- To ensure the safety of its staff and other customers, The Cut reserves the right to refuse admission and reserves the right to terminate permission to be on the premises and remove the Customer therefrom.
- The use of recording equipment of any description including cameras and video/sound recordings is strictly prohibited within the auditorium. For the benefit of the audience, please turn off all mobile phones, pagers and similar devices during the performance. Customers who break this condition or cause any kind of disturbance may be required to leave immediately.
- Smoking including e-cigarettes is not permitted inside any part of The Cut premises.
- The Cut cannot be held responsible for any personal property left unattended.
- Only drinks purchased from The Cut bar are permitted inside the auditorium unless otherwise stated.
- The Cut and any authorised parties may occasionally film or take photographs during performances for promotional purposes.
- The Cut cannot take responsibility for members personal belongings or property left unattended.
- At The Cut we are committed to ensuring we provide all of our audiences, customers, visitors and donors with the best quality experience. To complain or provide feedback on any aspect of your experience, you can do so using one of the following methods:
By email: email@example.com
By telephone: 01986 873285
By post: The Cut, New Cut, Halesworth, Suffolk, IP19 8BY
We aim to respond to your feedback within 10 working days of receiving it.